In the initial phase of each installation the base settings of the LSM are carried out. These determine the structure and functions of the system. Through extensive customizing options most requirements can be realized without any additional programming.
Typical settings are:
- Language setting: the language in which LSM interacts with its users. Standard are English and German.
- Reproduction of company structure within LSM. Standard are the four levels of Management, Department, Employee, Accounting.
- User set-up: an open number of users can work with LSM at the same time. Each user has certain rights, determining what he or she is allowed to do in the system, e.g. view, enter or change participant data; view, enter or change bookings; create invoices, enter payments; view class lists or print reports.
- Set-up of business partner information.
- Set-up of number ranges for the client base, the business partners and serially numbered bookings and invoices.
- Adaptation of the automatically generated documents to your corporate design.
- Set-up of the daily workflow which monitors the entire life cycle of a booking.
- Set-up of notifications which LSM uses to communicate with its users and uses to notify them of upcoming activities.
Activation of email notification: Upon activation of this function the system automatically informs participants or involved agencies about booking confirmations, assigned accommodation, or created invoices.