Invoicing and Payment Monitoring
This module is based on the daily tasks of the invoicing party such as
- Generating new invoices,
- Revising invoices after a change in booking, and
- Entering payments
LSM provides its users a very comfortable user interface. All three above mentioned areas are clearly structured and strictly defined. The user always knows exactly which bookings have been approved for invoicing and when the due date is to do so. Changes to bookings are shown separately, so they can be attended to accordingly. Incoming payments are comfortably assigned to existing invoices and in the case of partial payments the new balance is automatically calculated.
The LSM was designed to reduce each employee’s workload by as much as possible. A few examples:
- A successive and complete numbering is guaranteed by the system.
- The address of the invoice recipient is automatically retrieved, allowing you to differentiate between participant, agency or company as recipient.
- Commission rates can be calculated by the system and integrated into the invoice.
- All documents are generated in our customer’s individual corporate design.
An outstanding items list of all to the date outstanding payments including their due date rounds off this module.